Terms & Conditions of E-Learning Courses in Don Bosco Institute, Guwahati
It is important that you agree to the terms and conditions of E-Learning Courses in Don Bosco Institute when you apply for any course or multiple courses.
- Course Fee. Full payment of course fee is compulsory at the time of registration. You can pay by net banking, debit card, credit card or any UPI transfer. Payments can also be made by sponsors (Third Party) on behalf of the candidate and the details of payment along with candidates name must be e-mailed to the Institute. Full access to the course will be made when full payment has been made.
- System Availability. DBI will strive to keep the e-Learning system available 24X7, but may be down during times of maintenance required for optimum system performance. Every effort will be made to inform you of system downtime in advance, but, this may not be always possible. No support will be provided for computers that do not meet our system requirements.
- No Refund Policy. No refund will be possible after registering for a course. But you will be allowed to change to a different course within two days of registration. If a course is cancelled by the Institute then there will be an automatic full refund of the amount paid within 7 working days.
- Course Cancellation. DBI reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient number of candidates or non-availability of tutors. Any such decisions will be communicated to you at least one week before the scheduled course date. In case of a cancellation you will have the choice of registering for the next course date or request for refund of money.
- Change of Dates. Kindly send us your request to the course manager at the earliest in case you need to transfer your registration to another date. The transfer option to another date will be valid up to 5 days from the date of access to the course. No extra cost will be levied for transferring your registration to another date, but you must complete the course within the allotted time. If you fail to completed the course within the allotted time, your registration will be considered closed.
- Copyright and Proprietary Property. The course manuals and other study material to be provided to you are copyrighted proprietary property of DBI. You will also receive additional materials that are the copyright property of third parties. All copyrights relating to any course materials provided or made available by us or any other party remain the sole property of the holder of the copyright. Therefore, no part of any course materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or translated into any language, without our prior written consent.
- No Warranties. There are no warranties, express or implied, by operation of law or otherwise for the use of results of the course and materials, that you will successfully complete the course, or that any particular level of knowledge will be attained by you. DBI disclaims any implied warranties including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability. DBI has no liability to you whatsoever. This “Limitation of Liability” section applies regardless of the basis on which you are entitled to claim damages from us, including but not limited to, breach of contract (even in the case of a fundamental breach) and tort (including, but not limited to, misrepresentation).
Kindly contact us at email@example.com, Ph: +919707282888 for more information regarding e-courses.